The Mask and Wig Clubhouse

The Mask and Wig Clubhouse

The Clubhouse history traces back to the early 1800’s, during which time it served successively as a church, a stable and carriage house, and dissecting rooms for Jefferson Medical College, before being acquired by Mask and Wig in 1894. The clubhouse, designed by noted architect Wilson Eyre, is home to a fine collection of early Maxfield Parrish artwork and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

 

The Clubhouse is located at 310 South Quince Street in Center City Philadelphia convenient to the Convention Center, major hotels and a number of schools and universities. The Mask and Wig Clubhouse is ideal for any social or business gathering including Weddings, Engagement Parties, Rehearsal Dinners, Receptions, Birthday and Anniversary Parties as well as Theatrical Productions. The Clubhouse can accommodate groups from 40-200 people.

Comments Leave us some love