Clothier Hall is one of the Main Line’s ideal venues for any occasion.
630 CLOTHIER ROAD, WYNNEWOOD, PA 19096
Once the home of prominent Philadelphia merchant, Isaac Clothier of Strawbridge & Clothier fame, this newly renovated spacious elegant ballroom sits on five acres of lush manicured landscape shaded by a variety of indigenous trees. The expansive terrace is perfect for a beautiful garden ceremony, or corporate and Gala cocktail receptions. A separate patio entrance to the indoor cocktail lounge creates a dynamic flow throughout the sparkling venue.
The large ballroom accommodates 230 seated guests with a stage for your band or DJ and you can dance the night away on our 24’x24’dance floor. If you want a quiet moment, relax in our secret garden lounge tucked away from the world. A cozy private spot with water features and firepit, it is an ideal area for a cigar bar or just a place to chill.
The sprawling lawn is perfect for picnics, lawn games or a quiet reflective stroll for our newly married couples. Schedule your walk through today!
- Seated Indoor Dinner Capacity: 270 (230 with dance floor)
- Standing Indoor Cocktail Reception Capacity: 360
- Tented Patio Capacity: Seated 150; Standing reception 250
- Included in Venue Fee: Tables, Gold Chiavari Chairs, Bridal Suite
- Alcohol: Full bar service available